Please note: If you took the SAT several years ago for the Duke Talent Search, you already have an SAT code. If you don’t have a record of that code, call 1-866-756-7346 and they will look up the code you were given. You cannot register without it and can’t start over with a new number.
Common Application: This application is now the exclusive application for Notre Dame and 125 other universities. It is used by 346 other private (TCU, UD) and public colleges (University of Virginia, SUNY). Go to www.commonapp.org to access the application.
Texas Common Application:This admissions application is used at more than 40 Texas four-year institutions including TCU, UD, UT, and TAMU. Access it at www.applytexas.org.
Visit http://www.acttestquestions.com for practice ACT questions.
ACT/SAT Prep Classes:
- ACT.org Free full length practice tests ACT/SAT online at Princetonreview.com
- collegeboard.com/past-extra (enter your code from PSAT score sheet)
- C2 education (817) 310-5555 www.c2southlake.com
- Fort Worth ISD (or your local ISD)
- Huntington Learning Center ACT/SAT Prep (817) 924-5800 https://huntingtonhelps.com/center/fort-worth
- Kaplan (713) 391-8770 kaptest.com/college
- Karen Dillard’s College Prep in Colleyville (817) 577-5431 kdcollegeprep.com
- Khan Academy (free SAT prep) khanacademy.org/sat
- Knowledge Guides in Arlington (817) 451-6200 knowledgeguides.net
- LogicMax ACT (817) 576-3555 logicmaxact.com
- Mark Tarpley local Fort Worth ACT prep tarpleyprep.com
- Number 2.com (free SAT, ACT Prep)
- Paschal High School SAT/PSAT prep (817) 814-5041 (summer) Ms. Medlin or Ms. Gann (Advanced Academics)
- Porter Tutoring (located in Arlington) (817) 274-7172 portertutoring.com
- PrepSCO – Preparing Students for Career Opportunities — Denise Brewer, www.prepsco.com (940) 736-8710
- Princeton Review (800) 273-8439
- SAT Prep Books and SAT CD Roms (located in the NCHS Library)
- TCU SAT/ACT Summer Institute (817) 257-7132 firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Texas at Arlington (817) 272-2581 (spring, summer & fall evening courses) https://web-ded.uta.edu/wconnect/SubGroup.awp?~~EXM
For more information, please contact your counselor.