- 99% of Nolan Catholic graduates attend college of their choice
- Knowledgeable and engaged counselors
Nolan Catholic High School prepares students for college in a number of ways:
- High-caliber instructors
- A rigorous academic regime
- Access to Advanced Placement college credit courses, Dual Credit, and honors classes
- Athletics, arts and activities that develop a well-rounded profile
- Community outreach that develops positive character traits
College planning starts as early as a student’s sophomore year. Nolan Catholic counselors are up-to-date on college admission requirements and help students pursue colleges that match their talents, interests and achievement records.
By monitoring student progress and encouraging high academic achievement and a breadth of activities, faculty and administration alike support students in their quest for success in high school and access to college.