- Private, co-ed and faith-based, Nolan Catholic prepares young people for college and adulthood
- Financial aid is available
Nolan Catholic High School offers students an excellent education and an opportunity to develop skills and moral maturity that will guide them through college and adult life. Our instructors and curriculum are designed to prepare a young person for college (99 percent of our graduates attend college) and for meaningful lives, guided by faith. NCHS students receive religious instruction and participate in religious services.
Nolan Catholic High School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department. We have a quality faculty and staff; more than 50 percent of our faculty have advanced degrees including master’s and doctoral degrees.
Prospective students and parents have opportunities to visit and tour the campus, as well as participate in our innovative “Shadow Day” program in which a prospective student experiences Nolan life by partnering with an NCHS student.
For more information on visiting Nolan Catholic: CLICK HERE
Profile of a Successful Nolan Catholic Student
NCHS has a rigorous academic curriculum and highly qualified instructors.
Work Ethic and Respectful Conduct
NCHS is a community built on motivation and hard work. We respect our instructors and our peers and strive to earn the respect of others.
The Catholic faith provides a foundation for our morality and ethics. Each of us must internalize these values and bring them to the world around us by evangelizing service, justice and witness.
NCHS Admissions Process
Application: Prospective students must complete and submit our online application. There is a $75 application fee. Click here to apply online.
Entrance Test: Applicants are required to take the ACT Explore Admissions Test onsite at Nolan Catholic.
Records: Prospective students will submit academic records from their current school, standardized test scores and written evaluations from the headmaster/principal and from English and math instructors.
Interview: Applicants will contact the Admissions Office to schedule a family interview
- NCHS will consider a transfer application for freshman, sophomore and the beginning of junior year students
- NCHS will consider mid-junior and senior transfers only if the student is coming from a catholic high school
- NCHS will consider international students only as incoming freshmen or sophomores, and only at the beginning of a school year. International students must be proficient in English – NCHS does not offer ESL classes.
- For more information of requirements for international students: CLICK HERE
Tuition and Tuition Assistance
Tuition Rates: Contact the Admissions Office for information on tuition
Tuition Assistance: Need-based financial aid is available. Financial aid applicants must pay a school registration fee of $500 to be considered. Applications are due by March 1 for the upcoming school year.
To download the NCHS Financial Aid Application: CLICK HERE
For more information on the admissions process, tuition and financial aid and to schedule a visit, contact the Admissions office:
Lisa Griffith, Director of Enrollment Management
(817) 395-0436 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Diane Geiser, Admissions Assistant
(817) 395-0245 | email@example.com