FACTS Tuition Info
Please click the following link to FACTS Tuition, create your new account and choose your tuition plan. NOTE: If you used FACTS for the 2015-2016 School Year via NCHS, you do not need to create a new account. Below is information about FACTS Tuition Management Program.
Para instrucciones en español, por favor entre aquí.
NCHS Tuition Payment Plan Through FACTS
As a Catholic school in the Diocese of Fort Worth, our desire is always to concentrate our available human and financial resources on our primary mission of education. To help us meet this goal we will be co-sourcing through FACTS Management Company for payment of tuition. Our families will be able to access their account online, and:
- Receive reminder emails
- Pay ahead online
- Switch payment methods
- Apply payment to future charges
A Sensible Plan
We are proud to partner with FACTS; this system is used by 6,000 faith-based schools across the country. It is not a loan, there is no debt, no interest or finance charges are assessed, and there is no credit check. The FACTS annual enrollment fee will be deducted from your account prior to the first scheduled tuition payment. Tuition is handled conveniently and securely through a pre-authorized payment on the 5nd or 20th of the month, from your checking or savings.
Payment Plan Options
- Monthly payments through FACTS, 10 payments July-April, skip May & June. $45 FACTS annual enrollment fee.
- Payment in Full through FACTS, due on June 9th. No FACTS annual enrollment fee. ACH date must be scheduled by May 30th to meet payment deadline of June 10th
Fees assessed by NCHS Tuition Payment Plan
- Tuition Refund Guarantee Plan: 3.75% of the amount financed. Must be paid no later than June 9th and is not part of any FACTS payment.
- Administrative Fee: 3.90% of the amount financed is added to each payment.
- Late payment Fee: $30.00 assessed and added to your FACTS account if payments are more than 5 calendar days after the scheduled payment date.
Fees assessed by FACTS Management
- FACTS Annual Enrollment Fee: $45.00. Added to your account prior to first scheduled payment
- Returned Payment Fee: $30.00. Assessed at the time of payment if insufficient funds are available.
Convenient Online Enrollment
You can enroll in the NCHS Tuition Payment Plan through FACTS by going to the school’s website. Enrolling is secure and convenient and should take about five minutes to complete. Look for the FACTS logo.
Be sure to have the following information ready:
- The name, street address, and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- To protect your privacy, you will be asked to create your own unique FACTS Access Code. Please be sure it is something you can easily remember.
- Account information for the person responsible for payment: bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number. Most of this information is located on your check.
- To protect your privacy, you will be asked to create your own unique FACTS user ID and Password and a security question. Before you click the Submit button, please carefully read through the Final Review and the Terms and Conditions. Notification confirming your online enrollment in a FACTS payment plan will be sent to you after the school enters the tuition amount due for the year and activates your agreement. The annual enrollment fee will be automatically deducted from your account within the next 14 days.
If you have questions about enrolling in FACTS please contact the business office. Once you have a FACTS plan set up, you may contact FACTS directly 866-441-4637 or view your agreement online through your Consumer Portal Account. To access the Consumer Portal, follow the instructions located on the FACTS Confirmation Notification or e-mail. FACTS customer service representatives are available Monday – Thursday, 7:30 am to 7:00 pm (CT), and Friday, 7:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Frequently Asked Questions – FACTS
We Look Forward to Serving You Better!
Nolan Catholic High School looks forward to our partnership with FACTS and the efficiency and technology it brings to our school. Should you have any questions regarding this plan, please contact the school Business Office at (817)395-0252 or FACTS at 866-441-4637.
Please click the following link to FACTS Tuition, create your new account and choose your tuition plan. Above is information about FACTS Tuition Management Program.