Nolan Catholic High School and the Diocese of Fort Worth work to make certain that all students who desire a Catholic education are able to attend.
Nolan Catholic High School has selected FACTS Grant & Aid to process financial aid applications for the school year. Families who wish to apply for financial aid will need to complete an application, pay the Grant & Aid Assessment application fee, and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment by March 1. Families can begin the application process starting December 1 here.
Financial Aid basics pdf presentation can be viewed here.
Once an online application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
- A complete copy of your Federal 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ form, including all schedules and worksheets.
- Copies of all W2 and/or 1099 forms for you and your spouse.
- Copies of Social Year End Statement (AFDC, ADC, TANF) and/or Food Stamp Year End Statement and/or your Social Security Year End Benefits Statement(s).
- Information about child support payments or child support received.
- Other information requested during the Grant & Aid assessment application process.
Supporting documents can be submitted in 1 of 3 ways:
- Upload to FACTS – You will have the opportunity to upload your documents in PDF format
- Fax to FACTS – You can fax your documents to FACTS at (866) 315‐9264
- Mail to FACTS – You can mail your documents to FACTS at:
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501‐2524
Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
If you have questions or concerns about the financial aid application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at (866) 441‐4637.
There are two criteria to be considered for Tuition Assistance:
- A tuition assistance application must be submitted to FACTS, the tuition assistance processor for all Fort Worth Diocesan Schools. There is a $30 application fee. For priority consideration, applications must be submitted by March 1, and processing completed by April 1. Once the application is submitted, it is recommended that parents monitor the process on the FACTS website to ensure completion.
- The completed registration packet must be returned to NCHS along with the $500 registration fee.
Tuition assistance is based on the parents’ financial need as determined by FACTS and reviewed by the NCHS Finance committee. Tuition assistance is offered from NCHS, including the Bishop’s Scholar Fund, and through additional scholarship opportunities. Tuition assistance must be applied for EACH school year.