Visit Nolan Catholic High School
Visit Nolan Catholic
- 8th grade class Shadow Day visits (September – November)
- 7th grade VIKATHON (October 19, 2016)
- Parent Information Nights (October 12 and 27, 2016)
- Open House (December 4, 2016)
- Scheduled Family Tours by appointment
- Individual Shadow Day opportunities by appointment
- Spring Musical performed for 6th Graders (TBA)
Shadow Day Opportunities
A great way to experience Nolan Catholic is through a personal “Shadow Day” visit, allowing your student to experience the faith, academic, and social life of a Viking while partnering with a Nolan Catholic student. For details or to schedule a date, please contact
To contact the Admission office, call or email:
Our Nolan Catholic campus has more than 350,000 square feet of buildings on 64.9 acres. In addition to classroom buildings, NCHS has a Commons area with dining facilities; a Multipurpose Activity Center that houses an event arena, dance studio, Music Hall and locker rooms; and state-of-the-art athletic facilities for our large sports department.
Getting to Nolan Catholic
Nolan Catholic High School is located at 4501 Bridge Street in east Fort Worth, off of Interstate 30.
From Fort Worth: Take I-30 east and exit at Oakland. Turn left and cross the overpass. Turn right on Bridge Street. Stay on Bridge Street and Nolan will be on the left.
From Dallas/Arlington: Take I-30 west and take the Oakland/Bridge Street exit. Turn Left at the light onto Bridge Street. Nolan will be on the right.