Back to School 2017
The Viking Thing Final Registration
MANDATORY for all students and at least on parent/guardian.
AUGUST 11-12, 2017
What to Bring
• Completed final registration forms
• Completed medical forms/records and any medication/instructions
• Payment on any pending final fees
• SENIOR CLASS OF 2018 – Completed Project Graduation paperwork
What You’ll Receive
• Student locker assignment and opportunity to “Move In”
• FRESHMEN CLASS OF 2021 – a new lock
• Parking Sticker(s)
• Official 2017-2018 Calendar
• Opportunity to shop of Viking Spirit Store
• Opportunity to shop Used Uniform Sale (Saturday ONLY benefiting Project Graduation)
• Family Athletic Passes
• Free Kona Ice Treats for the WHOLE FAMILY!
AVOID LINES – Choose your Alpha-Time
Last Name A-D: Friday, 3:00pm-3:45pm OR Saturday, 8:00am-8:45am
Last Name E-K: Friday, 3:45pm-4:30pm OR Saturday, 8:45am-9:30am
FRESHMAN PARENT ORIENTATION: Friday, 4:30pm-5:15pm OR Saturday, 9:30am-10:15am
Last Name L-Q: Friday, 5:15pm-6:00pm OR Saturday, 10:15am-11:00am
Last Name R-Z: Friday, 6:00pm-7:00pm OR Saturday 11:00am-Noon
For questions, please contact the front office at 817-457-2920
First Day of School
The first day of school is August 16, 2017 for our Freshmen Class of 2021 ONLY. Students will begin at 7:45am, in full uniform. Parents are welcome for Mass at 2:05pm in the Arena.
August 17 is 1st day of school for ALL students from 7:45am – 12:00pm. Dress gray uniform is required.
First FULL day of school for ALL students is Friday, August 18. We will run a Monday schedule.